Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Semester Has Ended!

Well, spring semester has ended for me. It's always a bitter-sweet thing when the semester ends, especially the spring semester. It seems I just get into a good groove about the time the semester ends. My big accomplishment this semester was of course passing math. Not only did I pass it, but I managed to pass it with a final grade of "B"! If you'd told me I'd have been getting a "B" in college level algebra a couple of years ago, I would have called you a LIAR sir or madam.  :)

Now I've got two and a half months or so without classes. I'll still be pretty busy, I've got a job as a student-worker which while only twenty hours a week, will certainly help pay the bills, and will keep me in touch with some of my fellow students and my instructors. I'm also planning to keep honing my skills, particularly my web-design skills by indulging in some of the free online courses available for learning html and CSS.

Today, I presented my Advanced Imaging class with my final project which involved 10 pieces which I dubbed my, "Truth in Advertising" series. Here are a few of the pieces that I thought came out best.




No comments:

Post a Comment