Saturday, May 3, 2014

Let's Get Started!

I've been blogging for quite a few years now, but I thought I'd start a blog separate from my personal blog dealing strictly with graphic design. You see, I lost my job back in 2011 during the height of the "Great Recession", and went back to college at the age of 48 to follow my passion for art. It's been quite a bumpy road, but it's been a fun trip none-the-less. In the fall of this year, 2014, I'll be entering my final semester and I thought I'd like to try and keep up a regular blog detailing my various passions in the field of graphic design and just art in general.

I'll be posting my work here, as well as tutorials on how I go about creating it and sometimes just fun stuff that I do and come across as I browse the "inter-webs"! In the next post which will follow this one up very soon, I'll give you a look at one of my pieces I created last year, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, it's actually three pieces in all, I've got them hanging up on the wall right next to me at the moment. I hope if you find anything interesting in my blog, that you'll stop by once in awhile and check out what I've got going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment