Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Onward And Upwards!


Not exactly graphic design related, but newsworthy none the less. I found out today that I'm being promoted from work-study in the school office where I work to Student-Worker. A slight raise in pay, an opportunity to continue working through the summer, and a big increase in responsibilities! The position I'm taking is akin in responsibilities to an office administrator, but they'll still be looking to me to provide graphic design assistance in the form of event flyers and such as that. 

I am looking forward to this, not only because it keeps me employed and earning money (something I definitely enjoy), but will also help me to round out my experience in working in an office environment and encouraging me to hone my leadership abilities. I have no doubt that I'm up to the task at hand, I'm sure it will make for an interesting chapter in the story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment